Amadeus Café is now closed

The café is now closed. 

 

  • attractive interior and a yard outside
  • a wide range of Illy coffee specialties and mixed drinks
  • ice-cream sundaes and desserts
  • beer on tap

From the history of the place:

The ground floor of the Early Baroque west wing was built by Jan František Poppen (1673 - 1689), The Capitular Deanery was originally used as a carriage house. After building a new carriage house in the east wing of the residence in the first half of 18th century, the interiors were altered for farming purposes.

Wine bar

  • stylish atmosphere for family gatherings and corporate parties
  • we offer a complete catering service

From the history of the place: 

The cellar under the northern part of the south wing of the Deanery was built after the Thirty Years War, under the Capitular Dean Klaudius Sorina (1650 - 1658) and later rebuilt under Jan František Poppen (1673 - 1689). The quarry stone brickwork on the north side of the basement is connected with the foundation of a Gothic house of Dean Bartholomew, which no longer exists; it is the place where King Wenceslaus III was murdered.

Photo Gallery
Amadeus Café
Amadeus Café
Amadeus Café
Amadeus Café

Todays opening hours

Archdiocesan Museum Olomouc closed
Museum of Modern Art closed
Archdiocesan Museum Kroměříž closed

Monday | 20. 5. 2019

Today is closed


Pokladna otevřená út–ne 10-18 hodin, Rezervace na pokladna@olmuart.cz
telefon: 585 514 241

9 exhibitions open

Subscribe to Newsletter

 
© MUZEUM UMĚNÍ OLOMOUC 2016